Positioning/Stretching Foam Wedge
This wedge is made of dense foam with a rubber base to keep it from sliding.
- It can be used to position the pelvis.
- It can be placed under the thigh in sitting to stop the leg from rotating outward.
- It can be used for bridging exercises to keep the foot flexed and to stop the foot from sliding
This is also a high density foam wedge with a slightly lower incline
- Stretching the ankles
- Facilitate an anterior pelvic tilt in sitting
- Prevent a lower level patient from falling to the side in sitting
- Keep the leg from rotating outward in sitting.